We produce our medicines and ship them from India. Sometimes delivery can take time, because it’s a long way. 10-17 days – this is the usual term of delivery. But in some cases, a delay for 5 more days can take place.
If you don’t receive your order after the deadline, please, inform us of this matter. We’ll try to find the way out off this situation and suggest you the solution, which will suit to your interests.
Order Cancellation Policy
Note, please, that the cancellation will be accepted ONLY within 24 hours after order is submitted. To cancel the order, please, contact our support team. You can do this by phone or e-mail. Let them know about your decision of cancellation. If you contact us after 24 hours, the cancellation won’t be processed.
Before submitting the order, please, make sure, that you insert a correct shipping address in the order form. We suggest you to double check your information, because any mistake can cause non-delivery of your order. In the case if you noticed the mistake in the address notes, please, inform us as soon as possible about this mistake.
Our medications are generically the same to the brand-name medications. They are equal chemically. The medical effect is the same.
You should contact us, if you are not satisfied with the effect of our medications. Inform us, please, about this problem. We will provide you with the return address. Then, when our returns department receives the product, we will begin the refund procedure.
Please, make sure that you take the right dosage of the pills and follow all the instructions before contacting us. Keep in mind, that alcohol and fatty food, that you may take before taking the tab, can slow down the effects of the pill.
You can qualify for a refund in the case of non-delivery of the product by the deadline. Please, mind, that delivery takes 10-17 days, but in some cases there may be an additional delay for 5 days for the customs checking. In this case you need to contact our support team. Usually, the refund procedure takes 5-7 working days. After this period your payment will be fully reimbursed and reflected at your credit card statement.
Because of the specific nature of our products we do not accept returns. There is no guarantee that the storage conditions are met during the order transportation, that’s why we cannot accept them, even if the package remains unopened.
The privacy of all information, that you give us, is of our primary importance. We understand this and do everything possible to use the information carefully. We never share this information with third party service providers or other companies.
We provide 100% secure for all transactions on our checkout page. We use 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software for protection the security of your information. SSL encrypts all information you input. Moreover, our billing servers are certified by independent and reputable agencies, which ensure that we keep your information private and safe.
Our customer support operators do not have any access to the credit card information, because only last 4 digits of your credit card are reflected in our database.
Terms and Conditions
All contents of this web site are directed only at those, who access the site from Cyprus. Usage of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by the law of the Republic of Cyprus. It will be deemed to have taken place in Cyprus and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts.
If you want to register with and use this site, you have to be over 18, a resident of Cyprus and all the details, which you provide us must be true. After registration you will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders. Thus, please, be sure that you keep your log-in details safe, and no one can use them.
The company Centralux limited has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the maximum extent allowable by the law Centralux Limited denies all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site. They may be diversified at any time.
Centralux Ltd and its directors or related companies are not liable for any losses or claims, arising directly or indirectly from usage of this web site, except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Centralux Ltd, its directors or employees.
The content of this site can give you only information, but it cannot give you or substitute professional medical advice. It’s made to support, but not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. Before the use of the products, make sure that you attentively read all product packaging and labels. You should consult your doctor if you have or suspect that you have a health problem. You need to consult your doctor before taking any new pills, especially if you are already under medical care.
On this site we have links to other web sites. They are provided only for your interest. These links do not imply any endorsement of content. The Centralux Limited doesn’t control these sites and has no responsibility or liability for their content.
The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected if any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable.
Our website should be considered as a call to treat. Centralux Ltd may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason any order placed by a customer. If we receive your offer on our website, you’ll get a confirmation email. The contract is considered to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Centralux Ltd following checking of orders by a pharmacist. You must provide a real address, but not P.O. boxes, for shipping purposes.
As for delivery of medicines to the USA, you need to remember, that such a delivery is subject to the control of the US Customs and the FDA as they cross the US border. This may result in delay or non-delivery of your order. Centralux Ltd cannot give you an exact delivery time of your order and in the cases, when your order is captured by US customs, Centralux Ltd is not able to offer a refund for orders not delivered under these circumstances. You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to prepare for any delays, which may happen while purchasing your order from Centralux Ltd further. If US customs captures your order, you will pay all the cost of the order.
Such terms and conditions cannot affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The offers on this site are subject to availability and are on the stocks last.
Acceptable Use Policy
An integral part of your Agreement with Centralux Ltd is this Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Forbidden Activities. Centralux Ltd may suspend or terminate your account if you do any of the forbidden activities, specified in this AUP document.
The Policy (Centralux Ltd’s Acceptable Use Policy) for Centralux Ltd Services was made to help defend Centralux Ltd, its customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or even illegal activities. A non-exclusive list of the actions forbidden by Centralux Ltd. – is the Policy. Centralux Ltd has the right to modify the Policy at any time.
Forbidden Uses of Centralux Ltd Systems and Services:
- It is forbidden to transmit, distribute or keep any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation. This includes: trade secret or other intellectual property right, used without necessary permission; material, that is defamatory, forms an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- It is forbidden to send any type of Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) through Centralux Ltd’s servers. Also, it’s forbidden to send UBE from another service provider to advertise a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Centralux Ltd’s servers. It is forbidden to use Centralux Ltd accounts or services to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy.
- It is forbidden to perform unconfirmed mailing lists. It is forbidden to subscribe email addresses to any mailing list without verifiable permission of the email address owner. Every mailing list, performed by Centralux Ltd customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The messages of subscription confirmation, which are received from every address owner, must be stored for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. It is forbidden to purchase lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Centralux Ltd-hosted domain, or referencing any Centralux Ltd account.
- It is forbidden to advertise, transmit, or in any other way to run any software, program, product, or service, which are made to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider. This includes the simplification of the means to send UBE, flooding, mail-bombing, initiation of pinging and denial of service attacks.
- It is forbidden to run an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or resell services to persons or firms, which are in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at spamhaus.org.
- It is forbidden for user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user. For example: it may be ‘cracking’.
- It is forbidden to try to get services by any means or device, with intent to escape payment.
- It is forbidden to change, destruct, get an unauthorized access of any information of any Centralux Ltd customers or end-users by any means or device.
- It is forbidden to do any activities, which are made to trouble, or which causes a denial-of-service to any other user on the Centralux Ltd network or on another provider’s network. Such a denial can be synchronized number sequence attacks.
- It is forbidden to use Centralux Ltd’s Services to disturb the use of the Centralux Ltd network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Every Centralux Ltd customer will be responsible for all the activities of its users. By accepting service from Centralux Ltd every customer agrees to ensure that its customers, representatives or end-users adhere by this Policy. All claims about customers, representatives or end-users of of an Centralux Ltd customer will be directed to the Centralux Ltd customer’s postmaster for action. In the case, when violations of the Centralux Ltd Acceptable Use Policy occur, Centralux Ltd keeps the right to stop services and take actions to stop the defiant customer from violating Centralux Ltd’s AUP as Centralux Ltd considers appropriate, without any notice.
- We are not responsible for, and deny all obligations for any delay in delivery, which does not exceed 10 days after the given supposed delivery date. 10 (ten) days after the given supposed delivery date, or the next working day, if there is a local holiday, is considered as a deadline.
- If the Customer gave an incomplete address, wrong address or an address which does not lead to a successful delivery in any other way, in these cases we are not responsible for failed delivery.
- If the Customer failed to claim the package, refused it or prevented a successful delivery in any other way, we are not responsible for failed delivery. Thus, the reship is made by International Regular Mail.
- We are not responsible for, and deny all obligations for a delivery of any generic products, that don’t satisfy expectations of the Customer according to such criteria as color, size, shape of the tab, existence of any marking printed on, or branded on the tab, marketing name, or if the producer wasn’t the one who was expected by Customer.
All information about generic product, which is presented on our website, such as: thumbnails, product images, producer names and marketing names, are presented there only for informational purposes.
- We are not responsible for, and deny all obligations for lack of effectiveness of the received products, if the products were bought for off-label usage.
- If you place the order with our company, you confirm that you read, understood and agreed with this denial. If you try to claim your payment back for any of the reasons listed above, we will consider it as a fraudulent action and may result the legal action and you will be banned from our system.